At Accredited Plumbing we specialise in maintenance plumbing and can help you will all your plumbing needs including, but not limited to:
- Water, gas and drain piping
- Hot water heater replacement or repairs
- Bathroom, Kitchen and Laundry replacements and repairs
- High pressure water jetting and blasting
- CCTV camera drain inspections
The intense pressure of a high pressure water jetter can unblock any blocked drain. A water jetter will:
- Penetrate and emulsify grease
- Break through sludge and debris
- Flush out all matter to leave lines clear
Hot Water Systems
When your hot water system is on the blink, you need a plumber fast! Accredited Plumbing reconsider the following before supplying and fixing an appropriate Hot Water System:
- What size hot water system is best for your household
- What type of hot water system best suits your household storage and continuous flow hot water systems
- What is the best source of energy to run your hot water system
We also care about your long term costs including running costs, energy efficiency and unit life expectancy, so we will only install the best unit for your household.
Choose between some of the leading brands in hot water systems including Rheem, Bosch, Dux and Rinnai. Whether it be for a single dwelling or unit block.
Accredited Plumbing can provide you with expert advice on a wide range of gas applicaces for hot water, cooling, cooking and heating.
We will also professionally install and test all appliances.
- Install new gas fittings
- Repair gas appliances
- Fix gas leaks
- Prevent breakages in gas pipes
Gutters and Downpipes
Accredited Plumbing can assist you to ensure your gutters and down pipes are installed free from leakages, potential rusting and potential breakages. We will inspect, install or repair all types of roof guttering and downpipes.
Our services include:
- Roof guttering repairs and replacements
- Box guttering repairs and replacements
- Installation of new downpipes
We guarantee our workmanship and ensure that all of our plumbing services are carried out by qualified plumbers that work within Occupational Health and Safety regulations.